Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More of the Beautiful UK

Look at the wonderfull details, I think this is Chester, Wales
This is Beatrix Potter's home (Hilltop)
This picture was taken outside of a little tea room where we had lunch one day.
This picture was taken off the side of Stirling Castle.



We'll, I guess I really should show more of the United Kingdom as long as I took so many pictures. The Blog only seems to let me post 4 pictures at a time, so I'll sort through and see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Dannette & Mark said...

Wow! some of the pictures of the United Kingdom bring back memories of some of the things Rach and I saw when we went to Europe...what 20 years ago. I can't believe you let me go, but glad you did. My kids are enjoying the pictures. DeLane said it isn't fair that we don't do fun things like Mike and Kim...guess Lake Powell didn't qualify as fun. Oh well... what do you do. I told her we arn't Mike and Kim and never will be so...deal with IT!