Well as you may or may not know both Poppy and Willow take dance classes and to be honest they are both really good. These are a few pictures from their most recent Dance Recital.
Granted there were no talents scouts in the audience but Mimi and Papa got to see the whole production. It was really the cutest thing.





4 comments:
I am so glad that you post pictures of my grandkids. You are the best mimi that they have and they love you. Melissa thinks the world of you too.
Mimi is really too kind. Willow might not win a dance contest but she may win a Tony award for the best theater actress someday.
Cute pictures...watch out Dancing with the Stars!
Hi Guys! Rachael Brinton here. Just wanted to say hi. I am so happy to have found your blog and see all the cute grandbabies you have.....who aren't babies anymore. Jade is turning 16 this year.....I'm old!
Post a Comment